Friday 24 April 2009

Hugh Jackman's Son, 8, Loves Pointing Out "Hot Chicks"

From: iCelebz.com

Hugh Jackman's eight-year-old son loves pointing out "hot chicks." The "X Men Origins: Wolverine" actor - who raises Oscar and three-year-old Ava with his wife Deborra-Lee Furness - can't decide whether to be embarrassed or impressed when Oscar shows him attractive girls when they are out.

Hugh said: "My son is already scoping the crowd for chicks. It's unbelievable. The other day he said to me, 'Dad, two o'clock. Hot chick.' I'm like, 'What?' He goes, 'They're hot aren't they?' I go, 'They're about fourteen.' They're fourteen by the way. He's eight. And so part of me is going, 'Yeah, go on son,' and part of me is like, 'Oscar they're fourteen, I can't comment on whether they're hot or not.'"

Hugh - who was inducted into the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Tuesday - also revealed Oscar only shows interest in his movie career when he wants to speak to a girl.

The 40-year-old actor explained to U.S. talk show host Jay Leno: "He walks on over to them, I swear, he walks over and I could hear him, he goes, 'Hi, how are you? I just want you to know my dad is Wolverine.' He doesn't normally talk to me about Wolverine at all, it's a funny thing, he's normally quiet about it."

No comments: