Friday 24 April 2009

Fact: Wolverine’s Scott Adkins is a Scary Man - Film School Rejects

Fact: Wolverine’s Scott Adkins is a Scary Man - Film School Rejects
Posted using ShareThis

The astute among you may recall the name Scott Adkins being tossed around a lot while we worked on solving the Deadpool Mystery. Our final conclusion pegged the mysterious, half-naked ninja-spin-kicking dude as Deadpool as portrayed by Scott Adkins, master ass kicker. In our search, we made friends with some people who follow Adkins’ career pretty closely and they sent us over some goodies to have a look at so I thought we’d share. First, a video of Scott training for the starring role in Undisputed 3, a direct to video sequel in the Undisputed series that will most definitely feature Scott murdering people with his fists.

I’m a bit of an egotistical meat-head sometimes and often look at people, professional boxers, and actors and think to myself “I could take him.” Seriously. I’ve measured my odds against tons of people and, most likely mistakenly, assume I’ll come out on top. But not this dude. This is the kind of guy who looks unassuming but after watching this there isn’t a shadow of a doubt that he’d punch me in the face thirty times, spin kick me, steal my wallet, and take my girl to dinner all before I realized the fight started.

Adkins has a few properties coming up, most notable to us being the simply titled Ninja. Not too much is out surrounding the movie yet, but suffice to say Adkins is a Westerner who plays a ninja that is going to beat the hell out of people, like so:

Adkins can next be seen performing inhuman tasks without the aide of wires (most of the time) in X-Men Origins Wolverine.

Images and stuff provided by ScottAdkinsFanz.org

What do you think of this guy? Want to stay updated on some of his cooler ass-kicking projects?


No comments: