Saturday 26 April 2008

Unhappy Romjin To Quit 'Ugly Betty'?

From: IMBD.

Actress Rebecca Romjin may be quitting Ugly Betty after the current second season, claiming new writers on the show have wrecked her character. Romjin has become a regular cast member since first appearing as Alexis Meade in the first season of the hit TV show. A third series has been approved, but Romjin will only return for guest appearances - hinting that she has fallen out with new writing staff recruited after the Writer's Guild of America strike late last year. She tells NYPost.com's Pop Wrap, "They made a tremendous amount of changes, especially with the writing staff (during the writer's strike). And while I know I'll be coming back next season, with all the changes, I'm not sure they can take care of my character they way they have been. So I'll be leaving, back in a recurring capacity, but time for me to leave and find something else."

No comments: