Saturday 6 December 2008

Jackman's Son Cut Out Of Australia

From: IMDB.com

Hugh Jackman's adopted son Oscar's big film debut has been left on the cutting room floor.

The movie star admits he "gave in" to the eight year old's demands to be a part of dad's new movie Australia, but his scenes have been cut.

Jackman says, "I finally relented and I said, 'Alright mate, you can be in the movie,' and there's this one scene that he's in that took four days to shoot... and he got paid for it.

"I saw the film for the first time not long ago (and) he's not even in it. He got cut.

"There's a huge wide shot and I'm all prepared (to say), 'Oh, there you are! Aw, baby, you were great."

Jackman is convinced his son will never want to act in another movie: "After four days, he came up to me and goes, 'Dad, you have the most boring job in the world. I never wanna do it again.'"

No comments: