Tuesday 25 November 2008

Sexiest Man Alive Title Backfires on Jackman

From: Contactmusic.com

Hugh Jackman has experienced nothing but grief from family and friends after he was named People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive earlier this month (Nov08).
The movie star was thrilled and flattered when he heard he'd beaten past winner Brad Pitt and teen hunk Zac Efron to land the coveted title - but those who know him best have quickly brought the Aussie back down to earth.
He tells WENN, "I seem to be taking out the garbage more. Previously my wife had said the sexiest thing about me was that I would take the garbage out, that I came trained. Ever since then it's been, 'Alright baby, show it to me.'
"Also the amount of hazing I'm getting from my mates in Australia who never email me anything except to give me a hard time; well I'm inundated with vitriol and hazing."

No comments: