Wednesday 19 August 2009

Could Sabretooth Return for Wolverine 2?

Could Sabretooth Return for Wolverine 2? | WorstPreviews.com
Shared via AddThis


The ending of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" left the door open for Sabretooth to return in the upcoming sequel, but since the story will take place in Japan, that may complicate a cameo from the character.

MTV News went straight to Liev Schreiber to find out if there is a plan for him to reprise his role. "There's been some smatterings of conversation about it, but nothing concrete yet," he said. "Hugh [Jackman] mentioned that he had some conversations about it, but no one's told me about it yet."

Schreiber added that if Jackman wants him to do the second movie, he will be more than happy to. "I had a ball doing it, so I'd do it again," he said.

One reason why Schreiber wants to continue exploring Sabretooth is because he wants to see how his take on the character eventually becomes the more primitive, animalistic version from the 2000 "X-Men" film, played by Tyler Mane.

"I'd love to find out what happened to Victor," he said. "I'd like to find out how my Victor became Tyler Mane's Victor."

No comments: