Friday 8 May 2009

Hugh Jackman Wants To Star In A Musical With Beyonce Knowles

From: icelebz.com

Hugh Jackman wants to star in a musical with Beyonce Knowles. The "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" actor teamed up with Beyonce at this year's Oscars, where they performed a dazzling musical medley, and Hugh is keen to work with her again.

He said: "Me and Beyonce. I will do anything. I am the one talking up all those rumors."

The actor also revealed he would like the musical to be directed by Baz Luhrmann, the man behind "Moulin Rouge!" and "Australia," which Hugh starred in alongside Nicole Kidman.

Meanwhile, the 40-year-old heartthrob says he was shocked at the success of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" and feels privileged to have starred in it.

Talking about the movie, which has so far taken $175 million at the worldwide box office, Hugh told U.S. TV show "Extra": "I was blown away. I was so grateful to the fans and to everybody who came out in force and seemed to love the movie. I just want to say thank you to them. I love my job. I feel like the luckiest guy. Don't tell, but I'd do it for free!"

No comments: