Wednesday 29 April 2009

Stick around after the ‘Wolverine’ Credits

From: ropeofsilicon.com
Written by: Brad Brevet.

It has already been reported Fox’s release of X-Men Origins: Wolverine will have multiple secret “endings” as different prints have different footage, but I don’t think it was made explicitly clear these endings are the after the credit footage and not the actual end of the movie, which means it is sort of cool, but not entirely.

USA Today reports the news saying Wolverine has two different “Easter egg” endings. The short bits of footage play after the credits and reveal important information about key characters. Hood says the two endings play on separate prints, so different theaters may show different footage.

Apparently the version that leaked online has a different ending than the one that was recently screened for critics. I am heading out to see Wolverine in the next hour and I guess this means I get to sit through the black-and-white scrawl just to see what 30 second tidbit is left for me.

Personally I couldn’t care less about these things and should you miss them I expect both will be on the DVD/Blu-ray release which will most likely hit DVD shelves in the not too distant future.

No comments: