Tuesday 13 January 2009

Taylor Kitsch screwed up his first Gambit audition

From: Filmonic.com

Despite the movie being called X-Men Origins: Wolverine most X-Men fans are eager to see Gambit make his first appearance on the big screen. We’ve seen glimpses in the trailer and I’m sure we will see more action in the Super Bowl TV spot, however so far it looks like Taylor Kitsch and director Gavin Hood have got the character pretty spot on, which is lucky considering Taylor screwed up in his first audition for the role. He told NYMag:

“It was a f*cking battle,” he says of landing ladies’ man–mutant Gambit. He flubbed his first reading because he was tired. “But I got my managers to get me back in because I knew I could crush the role.”

You can watch the X-Men Origins: Wolverine trailer by clicking here and if you plan on watching the Super Bowl on February 1st keep your eyes open for a Wolverine TV spot.

No comments: